Audio & Playback Options:
- digital media receiver (doesn't play CDs)
- built-in amplifier (17 watts RMS CEA-2006/52 peak x 4 channels)
- plays MP3, WMA, and AAC files
- Tune Tray compartment holds your iPod or Sony Walkman MP3 player inside the receiver, safely out of sight
- fold-down detachable face with fluorescent display
- remote control
- DSO feature raises the soundstage for improved stereo imaging
- Digital Music Plus Advanced improves detail and high frequency sound from compressed audio.
- 24-bit D/A converter
- EQ3 Stage 2 (seven preset tone curves and a 3-band parametric equalizer)
- compatible with Sony satellite radio and HD Radio tuners
- inputs: front-panel auxiliary input, internal USB input
- outputs: 4-channel, 2-volt preamp outputs (front, rear/subwoofer)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Chris From California
If you are like me, you probably haven't used your car CD player in the last couple years, either because you use aux inputs and/or satellite radio. I figured why buy another radio with a disc player...and it's a good way to go as it turns out. This radio is a fantastic value. Sound quality is good and the storage compartment behind the face for your device is awesome. The biggest drawback to this receiver is the radio functionality. Storing and accessing station presets is a tedious and overly complex job, especially for something that is typically a no-brainer for Sony. I have to keep the instruction booklet closeby for this radio in general--it is not that intuitive. But certainly worth the price!
MARK H From Bakersfield ca,
Love this stereo, this is my 2 sony always bought kenwood but every one of them over heated so back to sony and this one has a fan in the back and thats cool because most places you live is hot so why not a fan'' thank god no more cds that you have to find a place for them forget it i like this one to it holds your ipod inside ALL 10s for this one