- Retain the use of steering wheel or rear seat radio controls when replacing the factory head unit
- Compatible with Pioneer, Sony, Dual, Jensen, and Advent radios with the wired remote option
- Retain the use of heater control buttons on GM vehicles
- Universal Interface: covers over 95% of the vehicles made from 1986 and up
- Assign the buttons on the steering wheel to any of the 9 specific Pioneer functions. Volume Up, Volume Down, Mute, Track Up, Track Down, Source, Preset Up, Preset Down and Band
- Non-volatile memory saves settings even when power is lost
- Sony radios: Will only work on Sony radios that have an input for the RM-X2S, RM-X3S or RM-X4S wired remotes
- Pioneer radios: Unless noted, the SWI-PS will work with all Pioneer radios that have a Steering Wheel Remote input
- Covers 95% of vehicles made from 1986 to current with factory steering wheel controls
- Harley Davidson motorcycles, retaining the use of the handle bar controls
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.