iPod®/iPhone® interface for use with factory-installed radios. Connects directly into the radio's CD changer port for best sound quality. Allows iPod®/iPhone® track control like a CD player from the factory radio buttons. Includes all necessary harnesses for installation.
Works with select 1995-2007 GM vehicles
- Vehicle Make (A): General Motors
- Plug-and-play installation maintains factory wiring integrity
- iPod®/iPhone® track-forward/track-back control through the factory radio
- Supports 5v battery charging for the iPod®/iPhone®
- Retains iPod® click wheel functionality
For Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Oldsmobile and Pontiac Vehicles
- Not compatible with factory radios that have a 6-disk in dash CD changer.
- Not compatible with any factory external audio source such as: XM tuner, CD changer, or Cassette player. These devices must be disconnected during the installation and will no longer function. (Experienced installers can retain XM Radio. Please see the "Technical Documents" section for further details.)
- Radio must be equipped with a "TAPE/AUX" button or a "CD/AUX" button to be compatible.
- 1995-1999 radios that have a built in CD player (except Corvette) are not compatible because they do not have CD Changer control functions
- 1998-2004 GM vehicles NOT equipped with a factory slave unit may not be able to support an external device therefore the PXDP may not be compatible
- 1997-2004 Corvettes NOT equipped with a factory installed CD changer will need to purchase a separate cable (PXHGM4)
- UPC: 609098795722
- Weight: 2
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.