The iSimple GateWay™ directly connects your iPod to your radio allowing you to browse your music, by Artist, Album, Genre, and Playlist from the radio controls. This direct connection eliminates the need for noisy FM modulated solutions and also keeps the iPods internal battery charged.
The iSimple GateWay™ brings the power of HD Radio broadcasting with the help of the HD Radio Tuner (HDRT). Available separately, the HDRT gives users more channels, more content, in exciting new formats—all with no subscription fees.
The iSimple GateWay™ can also be expanded with an SCC1 Satellite Radio tuner (sold seperately) or with the iSimple BluStream Bluetooth Interface (Select Vehicles).
The iSimple GateWay™ allows connection of any two devices at once: iPod cable, AUX cable, SCC1 Satellite Tuner (sold seperately), HD Radio Tuner (sold seperately) or Bluetooth module.
- Plug-and-play installation maintains factory wiring integrity
- Direct audio input to factory radio for maximum sound quality
- Two separate inputs - RCA and 3.5mm minijack - for use a multitude of auxiliary audio sources
- Retains factory-installed satellite radio
- Keeps the Factory Radio Intact – Plug-and-play interface eliminates the need to replace the factory radio, maintaining the vehicle’s original look and feel.
- Saves Time and Money – Cutting-edge technology and compact size provide huge advantages over buying and installing a new stereo with similar capabilities.
- In Most Applications Retains Original Vehicle Features – Advanced capabilities retain and all safety and convenience features tied to the factory system.i.e.OEM Satellite, Rear Seat Entertainment, and CD changers (please check vehicle compatibility notes)
- Provides Multiple Entertainment Options – Additional auxiliary input connects MP3 players, satellite radio tuners, DVD players, navigation systems and other portable media to the vehicle.
- Delivers Digital-Quality Audio – Direct connection to the factory radio ensures static-free, crystal-clear sound from the iPod and many other portable media devices.
- Enables All iPod Features and Functions from the iPod and the Radio – iPod Interface displays information and provides iPod control from both the iPod and the radio.
- Works with Multiple Applications – USB connection allows the iSimple GateWay™ to be continually updated with downloadable firmware to work with the latest applications.
- Kit Includes:
- PXAMG GateWay Interface
- ISPDC11 iPod Cable
- Auxiliary Input Cable
- Vehicle Specific Harness
Vehicle Specific Nissan/Infiniti Notes
- In 2004-2007 Infiniti vehicles equipped with factory satellite radio, the satellite tuner will have to be disconnected at the tuner location in order for the ISNI532 to work correctly.
- 2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe: Requires the ISNI531
- 2007-2008 Infiniti G35 Sedan: Models equipped with navigation are not compatible
- 2008 Infiniti G37: Models equipped with navigation are not compatible
- 2007-2008 Nissan Maxima: Models equipped with navigation use the ISNI531
- 2008 & Up Nissan Pathfinder & Armada: Models equipped with navigation are not compatible
- 2007 & Up Nissan Altima: Models equipped with navigation are not compatible
- 2009 & Up Nissan Maxima: Models equipped with navigation are not compatible
- 2009 & Up Nissan Murano: Models equipped with navigation are not compatible
- 2009 & Up Nissan Rouge: Vehicles equipped with radio part number "PY00F" & "PY22G" are not compatible. This number can be found on the top right corner of the face of the radio. Models equipped with navigation are not compatible.
- 2009 & Up Nissan 370z: Models equipped with navigation are not compatible
- 2011 & Up Nissan Juke: Models equipped with navigation are not compatible
- 2011 & Up Nissan Sentra: Vehicles equipped with radio part number "CY13F" are not compatible. This number can be found near the display on the radio. Models equipped with navigation are not compatible.
- Weight: 0.5
- Authorized Internet Dealer