The PXAUX provides seamless integration of an auxiliary audio input into the factory radio. Audio is fed directly into the factory radio for the best possible sound quality. This universal device can provide audio inputs into your factory radio for devices such as: MP3 players, portable DVD players, laptops, gaming systems and more!
- Keeps the Factory Radio Intact – Plug-and-play interface eliminates the need to replace the factory radio, maintaining the vehicle’s original look and feel.
- Saves Time and Money – Cutting-edge technology and compact size provide huge advantages over buying and installing a new stereo with similar capabilities.
- In Most Applications Retains Original Vehicle Features – Advanced capabilities retain and all safety and convenience features tied to the factory system.i.e.OEM Satellite, Rear Seat Entertainment, and CD changers (please check vehicle compatibility notes)
- Delivers Digital-Quality Audio – Direct connection to the factory radio ensures static-free, crystal-clear sound from the portable media devices.
- Works with Multiple Applications – USB connection allows the PXAUX to be continually updated with downloadable firmware to work with the latest applications.
- Vehicle MUST be either equipped with, or have the ability to support Satellite Radio
- Requires vehicle specific harness (sold separately)
Vehicle Specific Notes
Ford/Lincoln/Mercury (PGHFD1 Harness)
- In 2009 Ford changed the radios in the following vehicles halfway through the year from having an external satellite radio tuner to having an internal satellite radio tuner. These vehicles will not be compatible if they have an internal satellite tuner:
- Ford Focus
- Ford Escape
- Mercury Mariner
- Non-navigation radios must have an "AUX, "Sirius" or "SAT" button to be compatible
- The following vehicles also require the PGHFD1A harness:
- 2008 & Up Ford Escape Non-Navigation
- 2008 & Up Ford Focus
- 2008 & Up Mercury Mariner Non-Navigation
General Motors (PGHGM1/PGHGM2 Harness)
- Radio must be equipped with a "CAT" or "XM" button to be compatible
Vehicle Specific GM Notes
- 2009 Pontiac G6 - GM changed the radio halfway through the year so there are two harness possibilities in this vehicle. If the radio in the vehicle looks like the first picture you need to use the PGHGM3 harness. However if the radio in the vehicle looks like the second picture you will need to use the PGHGM2 harness.
- Weight: 0.5
- Authorized Internet Dealer