- Has failsafe non-volatile memory which memorizes up to 12 stereo functions, retaining them even if battery power is interrupted
- Works for 95% of the vehicles made from 1986 to current, including Ford, GM, Chrysler, Dodge, Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercury, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saab, Toyota and Volkswagen. Also works for Harley Davidson motorcycles
- Easy installation - connect just a few wires (simple installation and programming procedures are included in the units instructions)
- Step-by-step LED confirmation makes programming easy
- Connects easily to the factory system and learns the IR commands of the aftermarket unit’s remote control for unlimited versatility
- Great for retaining your factory steering wheel controls when adding a DVD player, VCR, video cassette player, TV Tuner, LCD Monitor, MP3 Player, or XM/SIRIUS Satellite Radio Tuner
- The SWI-V reads the factory steering wheel control data and translates into IR remote signals
- Included toggle switch selects between factory radio control or aftermarket A/V equipment control
- LED emitter eye can be mounted up to 10 ft. away (within line of sight) from receiving unit
- Designed to be universal so it can interface analog or serial data steering wheels
- May be programmed & reprogrammed as many times as desired
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.