- 750W X 1 @ 4-ohms
- 1500W X 1 @ 2-ohms
- Balanced differential inputs for noise elimination and factory-radio compatibility
- 3 automatic turn-on modes
- +18dB of boost centered at 40 hertz
- Optional end caps available
- Optional vinyl skins for personalizing heat sinks available
- KICKER Amp’s actual power always exceeds its rated power, documented inside each carton
- Frequency Response: 25-200Hz, +0/-1dB
- Input Sensitivity: High Level 250mV-10V, Low Level 125mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re: rated power
- Active Crossover: 24dB/octave, variable 50Hz-200Hz low pass only
- 24dB/octave high-pass subsonic filter fixed @ 25Hz
- KICKEQ Boost: Variable to +18dB, centered @ 40Hz
- Height: 2-1/8", Width: 9-5/8", Length: 16-3/4"
- Sku: 10ZX15001
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
jamal From atlanta
i have 2 L 7 12s in a factory ported kicker preloaded box running on this zx1500.1 amp in a old school cadillac brougham and uts insane!! i had a mtx te4001 d running but blew a tube off amp internal and ever since i threw this bad boy in i havent swutched back ...it goes perfect with the L7 12s and is actual true watts
double a From brownsville pa
|Is it wise to put this amp w/2 2ohm L7s 12"subs cause kicker says there subs are designed to work best with diff amps other than there own let.me know thinking bout buying a 2000rms alpine amp