- 750W X 1 @ 4-ohms
- 1500W X 1 @ 2-ohms
- Balanced differential inputs for noise elimination and factory-radio compatibility
- 3 automatic turn-on modes
- +18dB of boost centered at 40 hertz
- Optional end caps available
- Optional vinyl skins for personalizing heat sinks available
- KICKER Amp’s actual power always exceeds its rated power, documented inside each carton
- Frequency Response: 25-200Hz, +0/-1dB
- Input Sensitivity: High Level 250mV-10V, Low Level 125mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re: rated power
- Active Crossover: 24dB/octave, variable 50Hz-200Hz low pass only
- 24dB/octave high-pass subsonic filter fixed @ 25Hz
- KICKEQ Boost: Variable to +18dB, centered @ 40Hz
- Height: 2-1/8", Width: 9-5/8", Length: 16-3/4"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
jamal From atlanta
i have 2 L 7 12s in a factory ported kicker preloaded box running on this zx1500.1 amp in a old school cadillac brougham and uts insane!! i had a mtx te4001 d running but blew a tube off amp internal and ever since i threw this bad boy in i havent swutched back ...it goes perfect with the L7 12s and is actual true watts
double a From brownsville pa
|Is it wise to put this amp w/2 2ohm L7s 12"subs cause kicker says there subs are designed to work best with diff amps other than there own let.me know thinking bout buying a 2000rms alpine amp