- CD Text Display : CD/MP3/WMA/AAC data displayed
- Illumination : White Key Illumination
- On-Screen Clock : 12H
- Band : AM / FM
- Digital-to-Analog Converter : 24bit
- Format(s) Supported : DVD, CD, CD-R / CD-RW (MP3/WMA/AAC/JPEG/MP4 files)1
- Frequency Response : DVD / CD: 10-20,000 Hz
- Harmonic Distortion : DVD/CD Player: 0.01%
- Preout Impedance : 220 ohms
- Preout Voltage : 4 volt
- S/N Ratio : Audio Power: CEA2006 S/N 80 dBA
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (dB) : DVD/CD Player: 120dB
- Station Preset(s) : 18 FM / 12 AM
- Tone Control(s) : EQ7: 7 band EQ
- +/- 6 dB at: 63 Hz, 160 Hz, 400 Hz, 1 kHz, 2.5 kHz, 6.3 kHz and 16 kHz.
- Tuner Frequency Range : FM:Tuner Frequency Range(MHz): 87.5-107.9, MW:Tuner Frequency Range(kHz): 530-1710
- Tuner Type : SSIR-EXA with RDS
- Volume Control : Tel/Nav Attenuation Circuitry
- Wow and Flutter : Below measurable limit
Expansion and Connectivity
- Panel Type : 7" TFT Active Matrix LCD Color Monitor
- Picture Modes : Normal, Wide, Full and Zoom
- Resolution : 800 x 480
- Color System : PAL / NTSC / SECAM / M-PAL
- 12V Trigger Output(s) :
- Power antenna
- Amplifier turn on
- Antenna Terminal(s) : Aerial Input Terminal
- Audio In :
- Rear Aux in with variable level
- Rear USB input
- Sony Bus terminal
- Audio/Video Input(s) : AUX1 audio/video, AUX2 audio/video and rear camera with reverse input trigger
- Digital Audio Input(s) : -Ability to use all forms of USB devices may vary as not all devices are compatible. This unit can be connected to the following Apple products, update your device with the latest software before you use it. -iPod Nano 1st generation* -iPod Nano 2nd generation (aluminum) -iPod Nano 3rd generation (video) -iPod 5th generation (video)* -iPod Classic -iPod Touch -iPhone When you connect iPod Nano1st generation or iPod 5th generation, Passenger Control is not available. -This unit is compliant with MSC (Mass Storage Class) and MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) type USB devices compliant with the USB standard. -This unit cannot recognize USB devices via a USB hub. If you have any questions or problems concerning your unit that are not covered in this manual, consult your nearest Sony dealer.
- Infrared Port : Wireless remote
- RCA Audio Output(s) : Front, Rear, and Subwoofer RCA pre-amp outputs
- Remote Jack : Optional wired remote terminal
- USB Port(s) : Rear USB - Full Speed
- UPC: 027242808836
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Sam From Oxford NC
I purchased this product and had it for about 1 month now. It sounds great and the gps is outstanding. Helps me find shortcuts to get to places quicker that I didnt know existed. Tom Tom is on another level. The sound machine driven from the system alone is outstanding. Some people envy the sound of my Highs and the Lows I get from this system. I love the many ways you can control and personalize the sound the way you want. The visuals are clear and colorful. Like watching a hd very colorful TV. Some people complained on other sites about the Gps not working over time, but the secret to prevent that is to NOT disconnect or connect the Tom Tom gps module with the ignition or acc turned on. Make sure nothing is on when doing so, and the module will not "fry", causing a possible permanent loss of gps signal. Make sure your installer is aware of this too. Make sure you program the module before taking to installer also.
Overall, I am in love with this system and look forward to driving everyday. I take an hour drive to and from work everyday, and I enjoy every minute, and find myself driving exactly the speed limit, just to enjoy bonding with my system even longer. Sometimes it seems I still get home too quick. I take my breaks in my vehicle everyday now at work.
Just make sure you read the manual and fine print before operating to get the most out of it. I cant wait to get outside now to play with it!!!!!