- 250W RMS x 2 @ 4 Ohms
- 500W RMS x 2 @ 2 Ohms
- 1000W x 1 @ 4 Ohms Mono
- Class A/B MOSFET Circuitry
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Double-sided Glass Epoxy Circuit Board
- THD: 0.02%
- S/N Ratio: >100dB (+/- 1dB )
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV ~ 8V
- Variable 18dB Hi-pass Cross over: 50Hz - 750Hz
- Variable 18dB Low-pass Cross over: 50Hz - 120Hz
- Bass boost on / off
- Subsonic Filter: 20Hz - 50Hz
- RCA Throughput Connections
- 3-way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Short Circuit and Overload Cooling Fan
- Cobalt Blue Illumination
- High Gloss Chrome-Plated Finish
- RCA and HIGH Level Inputs
- Dimensions: H 2 1/8" x W 11 1/6" L 11 7/8"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tom From WA State
I have the previous version to this amp and I must say it has been one of the best investments in car audio I have ever made. I'm just about to install it in its fourth vehicle, and I have never had any issues with it whatsoever, so I would like to assume that this model is just an improvement over mine. Used bridged with a 12" Audiobahn sub, which is also a sweet deal. Very highly recommended.