Playback and Audio Features:
- In-dash DVD, CD, MP3 Multimedia Player
- Built-in HD Radio Tuner allows the reception of high quality HD Radio signals for clean and clear reception with no subscription fee or additional tuner purchase required
- Included iPod Audio/Video cable for connection, control, and playback of iPods/iPhones
- Motorized 7" monitor
- Full color LCD display
- Wireless remote control included
- Switchable blue and red button lighting
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Power Output:
- Peak: 40 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 13 watts x 4 channels
- CD Text Display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- Playback of DVD, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, SVCD, VCD, CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, and WMA
- Built-in HD tuner with 18FM/6AM presets
- 7-band parametric equalizer with 8 selectable tone curves (7 Preset, 1 User)
- 3 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front, rear and mono-subwoofer)
- XM Satellite Radio Ready: XM Radio Package required and sold separately
- Built-in HD Radio tuner for clear radio reception and no subscription fee
- Bluetooth Ready: Jensen BTM10 required and sold separately
- iPod/iPhone Ready: Jensen jLINK-USB required and sold separately
- Rear auxiliary input: 1 Set of rear RCA audio/video composite inputs
- Rear auxiliary input: 3.5mm stereo minijack
- Rear auxiliary output: 2 Rear video RCA video composite outputs
- Rear video input: Rear video input for rear view cameras with a RCA composite input
- Steering wheel remote ready: PAC SWI-PSv1 or the Axxess ASWC required and sold separately
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ray From ogden,ut.
this is a great unit bought it not to long ago lucky for me i know how to hook it up myself but the only problem is the ipod interface takes a short minute to start but i love the deck thank you guys for the hook up