- 75W Continues Power Handling
- 25W-150W RMS Range
- 6-1/2" Evolution C5 Series 3-Way Car Component System
- Mineral-filled polypropylene cone body for the woofer and mid-range drivers
- Rubber surround enhances the suspension and speaker's linearity
- 6-1/2" Woofer with cast alloy frame
- 4" Mid-range driver with stamped steel frames
- 3/4" Pure silk dome tweeter
- Made with JL Audio's exclusive DMA-optimized motors
- Incredible linearity at high volumes, while retaining low distortion
- Patented Elevated Frame Cooling technology
- Edge driven tweeters with small diameter leads for excellent off-axis response
- RSR flush-mounting system permits precise tweeter aiming
- Neodymium tweeter magnet
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 48Hz-25kHz
- Outstanding Bass Response and Output Capability.
- Outstanding Linearity at high volume levels and very low distortion.
- Cast alloy frames with patented Elevated Frame Cooling design.
- Premium cones and suspensions from Dr. Kurt Mller & Co.
- Extremely smooth high-frequency performance
- Small diameter leads to excellent off-axis response at high-frequencies (can be mounted low and still deliver excellent highs and imaging at the listening position).
- RSR flush-mounting system permits precise tweeter aiming (components only).
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Harvey From Florida
|These fit perfect in my Gen 2 Mini Cooper. They sound great for books on tape, classical, jazz OE rock. Happy I bought them.|
Billy From Sarasota, fl.
|These are very nice sound,quality speakers . I've had 2 way and 3 way sets and I would recommend spending the cash for the 3 way. The crossovers are about twice as heavy as the 2 way ones. Very happy with them (speakers)and online car stereo.|
Tim W. From PA
|Honestly the best speakers I've owned for the price. These easily compete with 900-1000 dollar sets from Hertz, Morel, and Focal. I have these install in my 96 Saab with the mids and tweeters mounted in the factory dash location and the woofer in a custom kick panel. They are being powered active off a XD600.6 amp and they get extremely loud, but are so smooth. The woofers are very punchy in the kick panel and that blends perfect with my Sundown SA-8 subwoofer. While the mid range and tweeter provide a natural vocals and instrumentals. These are awesome for listening to any type of music, i listen to a lot of The Police, Bad Company, Blondie, Pink Floyd, David Bowie, etc... and it literally sounds like a live concert in my car. I highly recommend these speakers if you want a high end sound for half the cost of a equal comparison.|