The C3-650cw is a 6.5-inch (165 mm) component woofer capable of accurate reproduction between 48 Hz and 5 kHz. It features a mineral-filled polypropylene cone and an injection-molded polymer basket.
The woofer design benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems. A grille is included, consisting of a black grille tray and a black steel mesh grille. Sonic character: Clean and Powerful
- 6.5" Evolution C3 Series Convertible Component Woofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 225 watts
- RMS: 75 watts
- Top-mount depth: 2.55"
- Cutout Dimensions: 5.56"
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Efficiency: 90.0 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter
- Frequency Response: 48 Hz - 5 KHz ± 3 dB
- Recommended Power Range: 25 - 150 watts per channel
- Mineral-Filled Polypropylene Cone
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- Injection-molded Polymer Basket
- 1.20" Voice Coil on Kapton® Former
- Low-Profile, Symmetrical Roll Spider
- Ferrite Woofer Magnet
- Elevated Frame Cooling
- Convertible Drivers: Coaxial or Component
- Dynamic Motor Analysis (DMA) Optimized Motor
- Black steel mesh grille with an electroformed JL Audio logo Included
- 6-3/4" component woofer
- polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround
- 4-ohm impedance
- 25-75 watts RMS power range
- frequency response: 48-5,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 89.5 dB
- depth: 2-9/16"
- UPC: 699440990271
- Weight: 3
- Sku: 99027
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.