For years Sony has been one of the biggest names in consumer electronics technology and they're back to remind us why with the DSX-S300BTX digital media receiver. By removing the CD drive, Sony is able to give their DSX series digital media receivers a unique internal docking station for your Walkman, iPod or other portable MP3 player. The hide-away dock features a dedicated internal USB port which helps to keep your portable music device safely hidden with no external wires to give it away. The DSX-300BTX also features the highest level of Bluetooth integration which gives you hands-free calling and phonebook access directly from your receiver's interface. The integrated Bluetooth function also allows you to stream your music wirelessly from an iPhone, Android powered device, or any other compatible Bluetooth device loaded with your digital music files.
The DSX-S300BT is no slouch in the car radio department. You'll find the full range of standard features you'd expect from the best radios anywhere. The built-in AM/FM tuner features 18 FM and 12 AM presets with built-in RDS (Radio Data System) functionality. An additional USB port is conveniently located at on the face of the receiver which allows you to connect additional devices from which to play digital music files like MP3s, Microsoft WMA files, and iTunes AAC files. Easily browse through your digital music files with Sony's Quick-BrowZer feature to find music by artist, album, genre, song or playlist. Jump Mode allows you to fast forward through a category in 10% increments Sony’s patented ZAPPIN technology.
Expand the quality and performance of your music with a car amplifier via the 3 pairs of built-in 4v pre-amp outputs. Add satellite radio and HD radio functionality with additional tuners (sold separately). All displayed on an OEL dot matrix display and control it all with the included wireless remote. The DSX-S300BT is the complete solution for your digital music experience.
- 2 full speed USB ports
- Digital Audio Input(s): Ability to use all forms of USB devices may vary as not all devices are compatible.
- This unit can be connected to the following iPods. Update your iPod to the latest software before you use it.
- iPod Nano 1st generation*
- iPod Nano 2nd generation (aluminum)
- iPod Nano 3rd generation (video)
- iPod 5th generation (video)*
- iPod Classic
- iPod Touch
- This unit is compliant with MSC (Mass Storage Class) and MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) type USB devices compliant with the USB standard.
- This unit cannot recognize USB devices via a USB hub.
- Formats Supported: MP3/WMA/AAC files
- Bluetooth® Profiles: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) 1.2 AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile) 1.3 HFP (Handsfree Profile) 1.5 HSP (Headset Profile) OPP (Object Push Profile)
- SSIR-EXA AM/FM Tuner with RDS
- Band: AM / FM
- Station Presets: 18 FM / 12 AM
- Max power output: 52 watts x 4 at 4 ohms
- Preout Voltage: 4 volt
- Speaker Impedance: 4-8 Ohms
- Tone Controls: EQ7: 7 band EQ
- Key Illumination: Switchable: Blue / Red
- Dimmer Adjust: Slectable Auto adjust or manual on/off
- On-Screen Clock: 12H
- Dynamic Loudness
- RM-X306 wireless remote included
- XA-50IP USB connector for iPod included
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.