- 55W x 4 @ 4-Ohms
- 65W x 4 @ 2-Ohms
- 130W x 2 [Bridged] @ 1-Ohm
- MOSFET power supply
- LED power and protection indicators
- Bridgeable operation
- Speaker-level inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on
- Toroidal transformer
- Chrome-plated RCA level inputs
- Chrome-plated screw terminals
- Fixed high-pass filter (80 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Fixed low-pass filter (80 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 5-50000 Hz
*Warranty: 90 Days Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
90 Days warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
La-Darius G From Orlando,FL
i bought this amp a couple monthes ago and it works fine no draw backs or nothing. i have it pushing 2 Pioneer 440 watt 3 way 6x9s and 2 Selenum midbass 6''s and da sound quality is much better then i thought. u could go and get u a more expensive amp is you are trying to have the loudest car on the block but if you jus want a cheap amp for your highs this is the one i recommend for the price.