- 55W x 4 @ 4-Ohms
- 65W x 4 @ 2-Ohms
- 130W x 2 [Bridged] @ 1-Ohm
- MOSFET power supply
- LED power and protection indicators
- Bridgeable operation
- Speaker-level inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on
- Toroidal transformer
- Chrome-plated RCA level inputs
- Chrome-plated screw terminals
- Fixed high-pass filter (80 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Fixed low-pass filter (80 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 5-50000 Hz
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 90 Days Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
La-Darius G From Orlando,FL
i bought this amp a couple monthes ago and it works fine no draw backs or nothing. i have it pushing 2 Pioneer 440 watt 3 way 6x9s and 2 Selenum midbass 6''s and da sound quality is much better then i thought. u could go and get u a more expensive amp is you are trying to have the loudest car on the block but if you jus want a cheap amp for your highs this is the one i recommend for the price.