- Rated Power @ 14.4V
- 400W RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
- 600W RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
- Rated Power @ 12.5V
- 300W RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
- 500W RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
- 12dB/octave Butterworth filter alignment
- Selectable High-Pass or Low-Pass modes for each channel pair
- Fully-variable frequency selection from 50-500 Hz
- Fully-defeatable for use with external crossovers
- Inputs: Two Stereo Pairs (RCA-Type Jacks), Differential-Balanced Inputs
- On-board Crossover: State-variable, 12dB/octave Butterworth with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz. Configurable as Low-Pass or High-Pass. Defeatable.
- Speaker output connections: Accept up to 12 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections: Accept up to 4 AWG wire
- Cutting-edge NexD Class D switching technology reduces distortion and delivers exceptional efficiency
- Active Crossover Features fully variable 12dB/octave filters with detented filter frequency selection controls offer excellent tuning flexibility.
- Borrowing a page from the HD amplifiers' bag of tricks, the XD amplifiers employ advanced thermal and low-impedance protection to virtually eliminate annoying amplifier shut-down events
- Pass-through pre-amp outputs permit interconnection of multiple amplifiers
- Differential-Balanced Inputs greatly reduce noise and provide compatibility with a wide range of sources, including most OEM systems.
- With the addition of an HD-RLC you can control the overall level of the amplifier (or amplifiers) from the front of your vehicle.
- THD at Rated Power: <1% THD+Noise (20Hz - 20 kHz)
- S/N Ratio:
- >104 dB referred to rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz-20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- >84 dB referred to 1W (A-weighted, 20 Hz-20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Frequency Response: 12 Hz - 22 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor:
- >150 @ 4 ohms per ch./ 50 Hz
- >75 @ 2 ohms per ch. / 50 Hz
- Input Range: 100mV - 4V RMS
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.52" x 7.09" x 2.05"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Earl From Indiana
Zain, amps aren't supposed to be loud, speakers are loud. Adjust your input sensitivity if you're not getting the power you want, check your input (power) voltage, or get a better sub.
5 Stars on this one, everything you'd expect from JL Audio in a very small package. I'm driving a 12W6v3D4 in a 1.0cu/ft enclosure (wired at 2 ohms) with this amp and it drives hard and doesn't overheat! JL voltage settings are conservative to allow for cranking the head unit sub level/bass boost after input is set. Plenty of headroom with this amp, no distortion or clipping even when driving well above rated voltage output.
Zain Aziz From Lusaka, Zambia
Just 1 thing is have you seen the size of this amp?? Its amazing what JL audio have done with such a small amp, i couldnt believe it. It sounds great, its has great sound quality but could have used a little more output. Its not as loud as i expected sorry JL..