- Rated Power @ 14.4V
- 400W RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
- 600W RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
- Rated Power @ 12.5V
- 300W RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
- 500W RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
- 12dB/octave Butterworth filter alignment
- Selectable High-Pass or Low-Pass modes for each channel pair
- Fully-variable frequency selection from 50-500 Hz
- Fully-defeatable for use with external crossovers
- Inputs: Two Stereo Pairs (RCA-Type Jacks), Differential-Balanced Inputs
- On-board Crossover: State-variable, 12dB/octave Butterworth with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz. Configurable as Low-Pass or High-Pass. Defeatable.
- Speaker output connections: Accept up to 12 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections: Accept up to 4 AWG wire
- Cutting-edge NexD Class D switching technology reduces distortion and delivers exceptional efficiency
- Active Crossover Features fully variable 12dB/octave filters with detented filter frequency selection controls offer excellent tuning flexibility.
- Borrowing a page from the HD amplifiers' bag of tricks, the XD amplifiers employ advanced thermal and low-impedance protection to virtually eliminate annoying amplifier shut-down events
- Pass-through pre-amp outputs permit interconnection of multiple amplifiers
- Differential-Balanced Inputs greatly reduce noise and provide compatibility with a wide range of sources, including most OEM systems.
- With the addition of an HD-RLC you can control the overall level of the amplifier (or amplifiers) from the front of your vehicle.
- THD at Rated Power: <1% THD+Noise (20Hz - 20 kHz)
- S/N Ratio:
- >104 dB referred to rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz-20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- >84 dB referred to 1W (A-weighted, 20 Hz-20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Frequency Response: 12 Hz - 22 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor:
- >150 @ 4 ohms per ch./ 50 Hz
- >75 @ 2 ohms per ch. / 50 Hz
- Input Range: 100mV - 4V RMS
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.52" x 7.09" x 2.05"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
BLACK From North Carolina
|Jl audio xd600/1 Is a excellent amp for those who want solid power with good sound quality in a compact size . This amp coupled with the Jl audio 12w6v3 is a perfect match. Sounds clear and deep in my Jl h.o. box.. highly recommended. ....|
justin smith From san Diego
|Bought my JL 600/1 last year at Christmas on sale for a little over $200. It was a great price and has worked flawlessly running my two RE Audio 8" subs. I'm actually thinking about upgrading to some JL 8's and I'm sure they'll sound even better. The amp never cuts off, even after listening to it loud for a few hours. It's compact and is totally hidden along with my XD400/4. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone!|
Earl From Indiana
Zain, amps aren't supposed to be loud, speakers are loud. Adjust your input sensitivity if you're not getting the power you want, check your input (power) voltage, or get a better sub.
5 Stars on this one, everything you'd expect from JL Audio in a very small package. I'm driving a 12W6v3D4 in a 1.0cu/ft enclosure (wired at 2 ohms) with this amp and it drives hard and doesn't overheat! JL voltage settings are conservative to allow for cranking the head unit sub level/bass boost after input is set. Plenty of headroom with this amp, no distortion or clipping even when driving well above rated voltage output.