- 6.5" Nomex PMI Composite material desigigned to be both light in weight and rigid. This combination allows for a flat linear response and incredible low frequency reproduction with high sensitivty.
- 40mm Teteron Silk Composite material thallows for flawless reproduction of frequencies found in silk tweeters and improved durability from the Teteron blend.
- The High Definition Crossovers offer advanced "Q Control" for the tweeter and midrange with variable points of attenuation. Featuring MB Quarts’ Balanced Temperature Control Technology, your music will never suffer through lengthy periods of high power listening.
- Continuous Power Handling: 80W
- Maxx Music Power: 170W
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 32,000Hz
- Efficiency Q 1W/1M: 89 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- High Performance Crossover, Woofer and Teteron dome tweeter
- Includes 2 Midrange Woofers, 2 Tweeters, and 2 Crossovers
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Zach From Culver City, CA
|I was real skeptical about buying these since they are not made in Germany anymore. There were all kinds of negative reviews about MBQ. But I've used MBQ in 5 different vehicles since 1995 and just couldn't believe their newest speakers were the complete junk that others said they were. For me it came down to finding a 6.5" speaker and 1" tweeter capable of 150W. I didn't have much door depth to work with and I didn't want to spend more then $500 (e.g. Focal's). The QS216 met my needs and they sound excellent. I think all the negative reviews are unjustified.|
Joe From Lutz, FL
|Installed these to replace a pair of Alpine SPS-610c components. Love the bi-amped inputs on the crossovers. Out of the box they are pretty bright sounding, however can be tamed with the tweeter attenuation on the crossovers. The crossovers are very large, so keep that in mind with mounting locations. I installed mine underneath the front seats. Woofers are also very deep, had to use a 1" spacer and still remove the decorative metal piece on the magnet.
Overall happy with the sound/quality. Price seems a little high for what they are however, but don't feel like they aren't worth it.|