- 400W RMS Power Handling
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 220 Hz
- Sensitivity (1 W/1 m): 94 dB
- Impedance: 4 Ω x 1
- Mounting Depth 6"
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 11-1/8"
- Recommended Enclosure: 0.85 to 1.75 cu. ft.
- Composite IMPP Seamless Cone
- Dual-Layer Elastic Polymer Surround
- 14% Larger Surface Area than Previous Model for Louder and Higher Quality Bass Reproduction
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dan From Cleveland
I bought two of these wired down to 2 ohms running off a Kicker zx750.1 whose birth sheet says it's about 920 watts rms @ 2 ohms. These things slam! I had a pair of older Kenwood KFC's for a few years but these blow them out of the water. I don't think you'll find a better deal on these subs anywhere and that the bang for your buck is excellent compared to the pair of Kickers CVR's I wanted that would've been well over $200. These things sound like a cannon is going off in my trunk, great subs for the wide mix of music I have from hardcore, rock, hip-hop, dubstep, these subs make em sound great cause they can hit those low notes. Do yourself a favor, go the cheap route and buy these, just give them the proper power they need from a good amp