- 400W RMS Power Handling
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 220 Hz
- Sensitivity (1 W/1 m): 94 dB
- Impedance: 4 Ω x 1
- Mounting Depth 6"
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 11-1/8"
- Recommended Enclosure: 0.85 to 1.75 cu. ft.
- Composite IMPP Seamless Cone
- Dual-Layer Elastic Polymer Surround
- 14% Larger Surface Area than Previous Model for Louder and Higher Quality Bass Reproduction
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dan From Cleveland
I bought two of these wired down to 2 ohms running off a Kicker zx750.1 whose birth sheet says it's about 920 watts rms @ 2 ohms. These things slam! I had a pair of older Kenwood KFC's for a few years but these blow them out of the water. I don't think you'll find a better deal on these subs anywhere and that the bang for your buck is excellent compared to the pair of Kickers CVR's I wanted that would've been well over $200. These things sound like a cannon is going off in my trunk, great subs for the wide mix of music I have from hardcore, rock, hip-hop, dubstep, these subs make em sound great cause they can hit those low notes. Do yourself a favor, go the cheap route and buy these, just give them the proper power they need from a good amp