For an easy-to-install, drop-in factory upgrade with the flexibility to fit into any vehicle’s doors, the DS-Series Coaxial Speakers and 3-Way System provide the clear middle frequencies and precise highs that ultimately define a great-sounding audio system.
“We want listeners to be able to tell a difference between what they used to have and (what they) have now,” KICKER founder and President Steve Irby said. “I want the KICKER system to make a listener go, ‘Wow! That sounds great!’”
The DS-Series’ woofers use a heavy-duty motor structure and Extended Voice Coil (EVC™) technology not found in factory-provided speakers, creating remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass. They also bear polypropylene cones with ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and optimum sound. The half-inch, balanced-dome, polyetherimide tweeters supply outstanding definition.
Featuring eight different sizes, DS speakers fit any speaker cutout, starting from the 3 ½-inch DS35 Coaxial Speaker up to the 6x9-inch DS693 3-Way Speaker, which mixes in an additional 2-inch midrange for extra audio output.
- Polyethylene Naphthalate (PEN) 1 x Tweeter Driver
- Speaker Grille Included
- Frequency Response: 40-20000Hz
- 4 Ohm Impedence
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Drop-in factory upgrade for easy fitment into any vehicle
- Heavy-duty motor structure for improved performance
- Extended Voice Coil (EVC) technology for ultra-clean bass
- Ribbed UV-treated surround for precise linear excursion and optimum sound
- Balanced-dome tweeters for outstanding definition
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- Sku: 11DS65
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.