- Drop-in factory upgrade for easy fitment into any vehicle
- Heavy-duty motor structure for improved performance
- Extended Voice Coil (EVC™) technology for ultra-clean bass
- Ribbed UV-treated surround for precise linear excursion and optimum sound
- Balanced-dome tweeters for outstanding definition
- Woofer (in., cm): 6x8, 16x20.0
- Tweeter (in., cm): 1/2, 1.3
- Impedance (Ohms): 4
- Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m): 90
- Frequency Response (Hz): 45-20k
- Mounting Hole Diameter (in., cm): 5x7-3/16, 12.7x18.3
- Mounting Depth (in., cm): 2-3/8, 6.0
- Grilles: No
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- Sku: 11DS693
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
chris From dedham, ma
|I have these in the back of a '84 caprice coupe. Currently stock 4x6 in front. Dvd player putting out max 40watts per channel. Overall mid to high levels sound great at max volume, bass levels are decent at low to mid volume. I've had better speakers for less, but they aren't available anymore. Solid buy for $60|
DENNIS From eagle point oregon
very high quality speakers i have these running off a 800 watt amp playing nothing but highs they sound amazing best choice if you wanna be loud and dont have the cash ,i can be heard 3 blocks away WILL BUY AGAIN