- 120W RMS x 4-Channel @ 4 Ohms
- 160W RMS x 4-Channel @ 2 Ohms
- 320W RMS x 2-Channel [Bridged] @ 4 Ohms
- KickEQ™ Boost with variable gain up to 18dB centered at 40Hz
- Active 50-200Hz variable 12dB/octave XOVER with selectable HiPass, LoPass, or AllPass capability on full-range channels
- Active 50-200Hz variable 24dB/octave LoPass XOVER on mono channels
- Automatic turn-on options include: 12 volt remote turn-on, DC offset, and audio signal sensing
- Differential Hi- and Lo-Level Inputs for integration in any system
- Advanced protection circuitry: low/high voltage, over-current, and thermal protection with indication on end panel
- All feature FIT™ Fail-Safe Integration Technology with advanced input design
- FIT accepts output from virtually any source unit – factory or aftermarket – low signal-level to high speaker-level
- FIT's isolated inputs reject electrical interference for noise-free operation
- FIT's three turn-on modes interface with virtually any vehicle's electrical system
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, +0/-1dB
- Input Sensitivity: High Level 250mV-10V, Low Level 125mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re: rated power
- Active Crossover: 12dB/octave, variable 50Hz-200Hz, selectable high pass, low pass, or all pass
- ZX700.5 only - 24dB/octave, sub channel high-pass subsonic filter fixed at 25Hz
- KICKEQ™ Boost: Variable to +18dB, centered @ 40Hz
- Height: 2-1/8"
- Width: 9-5/8"
- Depth: 20"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.