- 60W RMS x 4-Channel @ 4 Ohms
- 90W RMS x 4-Channel @ 2 Ohms
- 175W RMS x 2-Channel [Bridged] @ 4 Ohms
- KickEQ™ Boost with variable gain up to 18dB centered at 40Hz
- Active 50-200Hz variable 12dB/octave XOVER with selectable HiPass, LoPass, or AllPass capability on full-range channels
- Active 50-200Hz variable 24dB/octave LoPass XOVER on mono channels
- Automatic turn-on options include: 12 volt remote turn-on, DC offset, and audio signal sensing
- Differential Hi- and Lo-Level Inputs for integration in any system
- Advanced protection circuitry: low/high voltage, over-current, and thermal protection with indication on end panel
- All feature FIT™ Fail-Safe Integration Technology with advanced input design
- FIT accepts output from virtually any source unit – factory or aftermarket – low signal-level to high speaker-level
- FIT's isolated inputs reject electrical interference for noise-free operation
- FIT's three turn-on modes interface with virtually any vehicle's electrical system
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, +0/-1dB
- Input Sensitivity: High Level 250mV-10V, Low Level 125mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re: rated power
- Active Crossover: 12dB/octave, variable 50Hz-200Hz, selectable high pass, low pass, or all pass
- ZX700.5 only - 24dB/octave, sub channel high-pass subsonic filter fixed at 25Hz
- KICKEQ™ Boost: Variable to +18dB, centered @ 40Hz
- Height: 2-1/8"
- Width: 9-5/8"
- Depth: 13-1/2"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Marcus From Tampa
I purchased this to power my 4 Alpine Type R 6x8s (SR68 I believe is the model number). Anyhow, they're very crisp, loud and no distortion. The best part of this amp if the RCA noise cancellation. My last amp picked up unreal amounts of ground loop noise, this amp COMPLETELY filters it out. In all, I'm pleased with the puchase, it's a solid amp, doesn't get warm, looks nice, sounds great and is fairly priced. Don't hesitate to buy if you're on the fence about powering components!