- 1250W RMS x 1-Channel @ 4 Ohms
- 2500W RMS x 1-Channel @ 2 Ohms
- High-Efficiency Class-D Design in most monoblock amps
- KickEQ™ Boost with variable gain up to 18dB centered at 40Hz
- Active 50-200Hz variable 12dB/octave XOVER with selectable HiPass, LoPass, or AllPass capability on full-range channels
- Active 50-200Hz variable 24dB/octave LoPass XOVER on mono channels
- Automatic turn-on options include: 12 volt remote turn-on, DC offset, and audio signal sensing
- Differential Hi- and Lo-Level Inputs for integration in any system
- Advanced protection circuitry: low/high voltage, over-current, and thermal protection with indication on end panel
- All feature FIT™ Fail-Safe Integration Technology with advanced input design
- FIT accepts output from virtually any source unit – factory or aftermarket – low signal-level to high speaker-level
- FIT's isolated inputs reject electrical interference for noise-free operation
- FIT's three turn-on modes interface with virtually any vehicle's electrical system
- Bass Remote Included
- Frequency Response: 25-200Hz, +0/-1dB
- Input Sensitivity: High Level 250mV-10V, Low Level 125mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re: rated power
- Active Crossover: 24dB/octave, variable 50Hz-200Hz, low pass only
- 24dB/octave high-pass subsonic filter fixed @ 25Hz
- KICKEQ™ Boost: Variable to +18dB, centered @ 40Hz
- Height: 2-1/8"
- Width: 9-5/8"
- Depth: 27-1/2"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Free jones From Baton rouge, la
|I have 2 of these on 4 L7 15's with a 26 cu. ft. Box and they beat!!! I get 150db on everyday listening music. Well worth the money!!|