Soundstream INGENIX powered source units use a proprietary engine featuring 800 MHz CPU processor & WIN CE 6.0 operating system. Commonly found in compact netbooks, such lightning fast function processing has not been possible in an aftermarket automotive multimedia system, until now. INGENIX programming brings unique feature applications to your fingertips.
The primary menu of the INGENIX source units has an appeal that you might expect only from a computer. The LED back light Full HD quality 800x480 screen resolution yields a crisp imageDrag any mode application icon from the slide menu at the bottom of the screen and drop it onto the desktop as a shortcut. Utilize the drop down widget menu for quick settings access. The main menu background and brightness settings can be set to change automatically at night. Theres even a scrolling marquee banner displaying your short message.
All INGENEX powered source units are available standard with GPS turn-by-turn navigation for USA & Canada (other countries available). Set your destination to one of 12 million Points of Interest. Additional features include favorites list, programmable home & office destinations, & multi-lingual, multi-accented voices. Mapping and POI data from Navteq.
INGENIX is the first to bring the Picture-in-Picture function into the car. PIP allows uninterrupted video playback while simultaneously viewing the GPS navigation map in real time, as it happens. The picture can be re-sized and positioned to 3 different ratios
Scroll through your iPhone, iPod Touch, Classic, or Nano to find your favorite tracks. Search options include by Album, Artist, Genre, Playlist, or entire track list. Jump through lists by first alpha character scrolling. Connect using your existing iPod USB cable
Pair your Bluetooth enabled cell phone, Smartphone, or iPhone with INGENIX for safe, hands free calling. If capable, your phones contacts lista will transfer on-screen, as well as recent call logs. Contact lists names appear as caller ID when receiving a call.
- Dual Zone for Rear Seat or Overhead Entertainment
- Adjustable Video Output Screen Ratio & Image Positioning
- Utility Application w/ Memo Pad, Calculator, Calendar,
- Car Maintenance, Texas Hold em Poker, & World Clock
- 4V Front, Rear & Subwoofer Pre-amp Output
- Front Panel 3.5mm AUX A/V Input
- A/V Input from Auxiliary Source
- Rear View Camera RCA Input w/ Trigger
- Digital Signal Processing
- DSP features include a digital 7-band equalizer w/ 9 factory presets & 2 custom presets, real time analyzer, individual source level adjustment, variable subwoofer level control w/ low pass crossover, and sound staging controls.
- 16GB SDHC & USB 2.0 Reader
- Playback MP3, WAV, FLAC, & AC3 audio files, or MP4, WMV, DivX, & XviD video files from up to a 16GB SDHC card or USB 2.0 mass storage device. Artwork transfers from enabled device, if available. INGENIX units will read files from a USB powered portable hard drive, up to 250GB capacity.
- Streaming Bluetooth Music (A2DP)
- Pair your Bluetooth enabled cell phone, Smartphone, iPhone, or iPod Touch for wireless MP3 payback. Use the touch screen controls for basic operations.
- Multimedia File Manager
- Sort, view, play, move, or delete your multimedia & data files. No longer will you need a computer on the go to manage your USB/SD/ HDD Mass Storage devices.
- Speedometer & Compass speedometer? Cant figure which direction youre driving? Utilize the GPS based real-time speedometer and directional compass to help Are larger wheels and tires throwing off your out. Even set them as the screen saver for constant viewing.
- Accepts Axxess ASWC OEM Steering Wheel Interface
- JPG, BMP, & GIF Photo Browser
- Upload Custom Screen Savers
- Remote Control Sold Separately
- Digital & Analog TV Tuners Available
- NTSC/PAL Video Playback
- 50W x 4 MOSFET Speaker Outputs
- 400NIT Panel Brightness
- Authorized Internet Dealer