- 400W RMS Power Handling
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 220 Hz
- Sensitivity (1 W/1 m): 94 dB
- Impedance: 4 Ω x 2
- Mounting Depth 6"
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 11-1/8"
- Recommended Enclosure: 0.85 to 1.75 cu. ft.
- Composite IMPP Seamless Cone
- Dual-Layer Elastic Polymer Surround
- 14% Larger Surface Area than Previous Model for Louder and Higher Quality Bass Reproduction
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Figglewot From Upstate NY
Man does she thud! Bought this to replace an ARC Audio 12d2 I had somehow blown, and that sub was valued at 259.00 retail. I have 1 of these running at 2 ohms on an mtx thunder elite 601d amp and she slams just as hard if not harder as the ARC I had for a fraction of the price. Incredible! Love Pioneer!
Sergio From Portugal
hello guys, i already have this sub and I am very please with it, ive made a 1.25cu sealed box and it provides a clean powerful bass at a good budget!
i recommend this sub to anyone who dont want to be make lot of noise but want a quality bass, this sub makes your hair shake lol :)
Thunder_man From NJ, Jackson
This sub really hit hard! I have one in sealed enclosure 1.25cf. Thank's to larger cone area and a big magnet. Worth every penny! Thank's to O.C.S for the great prices and fast shipping.