- 400W RMS Power Handling
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 220 Hz
- Sensitivity (1 W/1 m): 94 dB
- Impedance: 4 Ω x 2
- Mounting Depth 6"
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 11-1/8"
- Recommended Enclosure: 0.85 to 1.75 cu. ft.
- Composite IMPP Seamless Cone
- Dual-Layer Elastic Polymer Surround
- 14% Larger Surface Area than Previous Model for Louder and Higher Quality Bass Reproduction
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tim From Texas
|Bought these for my son's truck. You CAN'T beat them for the price! We built a box and he has been bumpin' ever since.|
Figglewot From Upstate NY
Man does she thud! Bought this to replace an ARC Audio 12d2 I had somehow blown, and that sub was valued at 259.00 retail. I have 1 of these running at 2 ohms on an mtx thunder elite 601d amp and she slams just as hard if not harder as the ARC I had for a fraction of the price. Incredible! Love Pioneer!
Sergio From Portugal
hello guys, i already have this sub and I am very please with it, ive made a 1.25cu sealed box and it provides a clean powerful bass at a good budget!
i recommend this sub to anyone who dont want to be make lot of noise but want a quality bass, this sub makes your hair shake lol :)