With an all new cosmetic upgrade, Thunder Dome-Axial speakers are still the best coaxial speaker on the market and are designed to compliment any installation while delivering a full range sound experience for all types of music. In order to get the most out of your music and hear it as the artist that recorded it intended you to, you need speakers that can reproduce the full range of sound frequencies. Thunder Dome-Axials are designed to do exactly that. All models have the widest range frequency response in their class meaning that you will hear all of the music without missing a single note. With a variety of sizes designed to be easily installed, Thunder Dome-Axials can be used as factory replacement speakers or in amplified systems to maximize their performance.
- 40W RMS
- 80W Peak Power Handling
- 4" x 6" Coaxial
- Cone: Polypropylene
- Tweeter: 20mm soft dome
- Pivoting Tweeter: No
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 80Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity @ 2.83V: 92dB
- Mounting Depth: 2"
- Cut-out Diameter: 3-5/8" x 5-5/8"
- Extended low frequency reproduction for bigger, fuller sound.
- Concave cone design for improved offaxis response.
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 715442171019
- Weight: 4
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- This item is not available for International Shipping
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.