This sub was designed with one goal, to bring the noise! Updating and upgrading the technology found in past MTX Super and High Performance Subwoofers, this subwoofer has all the beef and brawn you need to be the loudest ride on the block. Whether you are looking to hit some sick SPL numbers or you want to roll with your favorite tunes, the Thunder Round subwoofers are up to the task.
- Impedance: Dual 4 ohms
- Polypropylene cone woofer
- Stitched NBR surround
- Die-cast, stamped aluminum basket
- 8-gauge nickel compression terminals
- Rubber magnet boot
- ALDS (Asymmetrical Linear Drive System)
- Flat progressive spider
- Extended pole piece for smooth, linear, piston like drive
- Exclusive spider plateau venting cooling system
- 1.75" High temperature dual 4 ohms voice coil
- 60oz. Magnet
- Frequency response: 35-150 Hz
- Sensitivity: 85 dB
- Tune Frequency: 32Hz
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 715442351596
- Weight: 17
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- This item is not available for International Shipping
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.