Pioneer D-Series speakers are available in 2-way component packages or 2-way coaxial designs in multiple sizes that fit most vehicles. The TS-D1302R's 3/4" soft dome tweeters also utilizes wave guides to control sound dispersion to make sound stage wider in the car. In addition, the tweeter uses a magnetic fluid neodymium magnet for higher efficiency. The speakers come with black steel mesh grilles with silver heat-proof resin frames and mounting speaker features a standard 5.25", 4-hole mounting pattern.
- 2-way car speakers for 5-1/4" locations (pair)
- Aramid/basalt fiber composite woofer with rubber surround
- 3/4" soft dome tweeter
- frequency response: 35-40,000 Hz
- recommended power range: 2-35 watts RMS
- peak power handling: 180 watts
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- depth: 2-1/4"
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 884938107464
- Weight: 8
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.