Pioneer D-Series speakers are available in 2-way component packages or 2-way coaxial designs in multiple sizes that fit most vehicles. The TS-D1302R's 3/4" soft dome tweeters also utilizes wave guides to control sound dispersion to make sound stage wider in the car. In addition, the tweeter uses a magnetic fluid neodymium magnet for higher efficiency. The speakers come with black steel mesh grilles with silver heat-proof resin frames and mounting speaker features a standard 5.25", 4-hole mounting pattern.
- 8 Speed clips
- Cut-out template
- Two 12" plastic wire ties
- Two 2-way Speakers
- Two 14" speaker wires (with female quick slides on one end and bare wire on the other end)
- 2 Black metal grilles
- 2 Silver plastic grille frames
- 8 Self-tapping screws (4mm x 20mm)
- Installation instructions on box
- depth: 2-1/4"
- peak power handling: 180 watts
- Aramid/basalt fiber composite woofer with rubber surround
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- 3/4" soft dome tweeter
- 2-way car speakers for 5-1/4" locations (pair)
- frequency response: 35-40,000 Hz
- recommended power range: 2-35 watts RMS
||88 dB at 1 watt
|RMS Power Range (Watts)
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)
||35 - 40k Hz
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 884938107464
- Weight: 27
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.