- ISO DIN mounting
- Bluetooth® system
- Built-in iPod Docking Station with iPod connector (compatible with various iPod models)
- Full iPod control: View playlist, artist, album, song seach on the display
- Active black mask display
- Illuminated control buttons
- PLL synthesized tuner with 30 station presets
- Switchable USA/Europe radio frequencies
- USB and SD Memory Card ports
- Front panel auxiliary input
- Compatible with audio output of iPod and other MP3 players
- Quartz digital clock
- Track repeat / Intro scan
- Preset EQ response curves
- Separate bass and treble / Balance and fader controls
- RCA outputs
- Wireless remote control
- Output power: 80W x 4 channels
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mike From PA
Figured I would review this unit as I just got it installed. I put this in my 1997 nissan altima beater (I drive 45miles 1-way to work). Bought it for a cheap head unit.
Pros: ipod/iphone (yes it works with iphone)
Cons: The seek buttons are beside the volume knob so it is hard to push.
BIGGEST CON = This unit DOES NOT have side screwholes for mounting. Nowhere in the paperwork does it say. It is not the websites fault. They probably don't know either.
Overall not a bad unit for the price, happy to get rid of the cds.