The T0 subwoofers feature VAST technology that increases surface cone area up to 25% so you can expect superb and clear bass sounds all throughout your ride. The T0D210 is crafted with Rockford Fosgate's new technology to get that clean, high tech and high power characteristic perfect fr your vehicle.
Rockford Fosgate is considered the best in car audio in terms of quality, sound and affordability. Onlinecarstereo.com has been a long time authorized retailer of Rockford Fosgate products. We always give the best prices among our competitors and shipping will always be on time. You can be sure that what you order are original Rockford Fosgate products straight from the the warehouse.
- Anodized aluminum heat sinking dust cap
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Optimized and matched magnetic and complicance geometry
- Optimized pole piece and spider venting
- Periodic-stitched fatigue resistant tinsel lead wire
- Proprietary 8 AWG insulated allmetal input spring terminal connection
- Rigid die-cast aluminum basket
- Voice Coil Diameter: 3"
- Speaker Connector: Compression Terminal
- Fs (Hz): 31
- Qts: 0.55
- Vas (Liters): 17
- SPL (dB @ 1w/1m): 81.1
- Xmax (mm): 14
- Woofer Displacement: 0.203 cu.ft.
- Cutout Diameter: 9.125"
- Mounting Depth: 6.50"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687332839
- Weight: 24
- Sku: 11T0D210
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.