- Anodized aluminum heat sinking dust cap
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Optimized and matched magnetic and complicance geometry
- Optimized pole piece and spider venting
- Periodic-stitched fatigue resistant tinsel lead wire
- Proprietary 8 AWG insulated allmetal input spring terminal connection
- Rigid die-cast aluminum basket
- Voice Coil Diameter: 3"
- Speaker Connector: Compression Terminal
- Fs (Hz): 31
- Qts: 0.55
- Vas (Liters): 17
- SPL (dB @ 1w/1m): 81.1
- Xmax (mm): 14
- Woofer Displacement: 0.203 cu.ft.
- Cutout Diameter: 9.125"
- Mounting Depth: 6.50"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687332839
- Weight: 24
- Sku: 11T0D210
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.