- Anodized aluminum heat sinking dust cap
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Optimized and matched magnetic and complicance geometry
- Optimized pole piece and spider venting
- Periodic-stitched fatigue resistant tinsel lead wire
- Proprietary 8 AWG insulated allmetal input spring terminal connection
- Rigid die-cast aluminum basket
- Voice Coil Diameter: 3"
- Speaker Connector: Compression Terminal
- Fs (Hz): 25.5
- Qts: 0.44
- Vas (Liters): 94.4
- SPL (dB @ 1w/1m): 87
- 87Xmax (mm): 14
- Woofer Displacement: 0.547 cu.ft.
- Cutout Diameter: 13.9375"
- Mounting Depth: 8.39"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687332877
- Sku: 11T0D215
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Justin From Kilgore Tx
I ordered 4 of the Earthquake MagmaX15's but they shipped me the wrong sub and then couldnt get the Earthquakes so they offered these to me. I am waiting on them to come in and will be putting 1 hifonics brutus 2100 on each sub at2ohm. Will post update once all stereo items come in