Similar to the its Power Series borthers, the T0D215 makes use of a 2-ohm Dual Voice Coil and features Rockford Fosgate's new VAST technology that increases surface cone area up to 25% resulting in superb, high quality bass sounds.
Rockford Fosgate is considered the best in car audio in terms of quality, sound and affordability. Onlinecarstereo.com has been a long time authorized retailer of Rockford Fosgate products. We always give the best prices among our competitors and shipping will always be on time. You can be sure that what you order are original Rockford Fosgate products straight from the the warehouse.
- Anodized aluminum heat sinking dust cap
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Optimized and matched magnetic and complicance geometry
- Optimized pole piece and spider venting
- Periodic-stitched fatigue resistant tinsel lead wire
- Proprietary 8 AWG insulated allmetal input spring terminal connection
- Rigid die-cast aluminum basket
- Voice Coil Diameter: 3"
- Speaker Connector: Compression Terminal
- Fs (Hz): 25.5
- Qts: 0.44
- Vas (Liters): 94.4
- SPL (dB @ 1w/1m): 87
- 87Xmax (mm): 14
- Woofer Displacement: 0.547 cu.ft.
- Cutout Diameter: 13.9375"
- Mounting Depth: 8.39"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687332877
- Weight: 47
- Sku: 11T0D215
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Justin From Kilgore Tx
I ordered 4 of the Earthquake MagmaX15's but they shipped me the wrong sub and then couldnt get the Earthquakes so they offered these to me. I am waiting on them to come in and will be putting 1 hifonics brutus 2100 on each sub at2ohm. Will post update once all stereo items come in