Featuring innovative parabolic cone designs, oversized surrounds and large motor assemblies, Punch subwoofers deliver deep, loud, aggressive bass…not to mention stunning cosmetics that you’ll want to show off.
For over 20 years, Punch subwoofers have shown the world that big bass, extended power handling and awesome style need not cost a fortune. One listen and you'll know why it's called The PUNCH!
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Soft touch ABS trim ring with optional grille
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.0" (51.6mm)
- Speaker Connector: Dual 10 AWG compression
- Fs (Hz): 39
- Qts: 0.47
- Vas (Liters): 12
- SPL (dB @ 1w/1m): 83.2
- Xmax (mm): 5.3
- Woofer Displacement: 0.024" cu. ft.
- Cutout Diameter: 7.125"
- Mounting Depth: 4.39"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687332570
- Sku: 11P1S48
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Emmet Washington From Clarksville Tn
|It sounds great I had some 8by9 punches in my car but this sounds way better than them.|
Higgins From US
Built .645 ported box for this and found many more lows than anticipated. Running head unit to EQ to 150 RMS bridged amp. Budget sub with good sound for its size!