This potent monoblock amplifier employs our high-speed NexD™ switching design to achieve unprecedented efficiency and amazing power output in a very compact chassis. Don't let the small size fool you, though... this amplifier is capable of serious subwoofer power, delivering a full 600 W of continuous power into a 2 Ω load (14.4V, 1% THD).
- M Series Monoblock Class D Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating (14.4V):
- 4 ohms: 400 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating (12.5V):
- 4 ohms: 300 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- Unregulated MOSFET switching type power supply
- NexD Ultra-High Speed Class D topology
- Remote bass level input (JL Audio HD-RLC required and sold separately)
- LED power (green) and protect (red/yellow) indicators
- Input sensitivity: 100mV - 4V
- Variable low-pass filter: 50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave or 24 dB/octave
- Infrasonic Filter (30 Hz, 24dB/octave Butterworth)
- Damping factor: >1,000 @ 4 ohms / 50Hz
- Frequency response: 7-500 Hz
- Dimensions: 8-1/2"L x 7-1/16"W x 2-1/16"H
- 4-gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits when purchased together with this amplifier.
- State-of-the-art microelectronic components
- Mono channel operation
- Advanced Thermal Rollback System completely eliminates annoying thermal shut-down events
- Studio-grade signal processing with fully variable crossover filters
- Extruded aluminum alloy system setting security cover
- Total amplifier efficiencies exceeding 80%
- Noise-killing, highly flexible differential-balanced inputs
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- Defeatable low-pass and infrasonic crossover filters
- Dual speaker terminals simplify speaker installation
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty compact unitary cast alloy heat sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Silver-plated RCA level inputs
- Silver-plated screw terminals
- Product Highlights:
- mono marine amplifier
- 400 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- Class-D design
- white and gray powder-coat finishes, gasketed control cover, and stainless steel hardware
- variable low-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 12 or 24 dB per octave)
- subsonic filter (30 Hz)
- optional remote level control
- preamp-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-1/2"W x 2-1/16"H x 7-1/8"D
- UPC: 699440982733
- Weight: 5
- Sku: 98273
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
jabo From sc
wow...this lil thing packs a punch
hooked it to 2 1242d alpine subs on a pontoon....absolutely amazing for its size.