- Our newest square masterpiece is relentless, delivering more decibels with the patented extra cone area
- As a Solo-Baric subwoofer, it uses KICKER’s most innovative concepts and technology
- One-piece SoloKon with full back bracing for toughness and zero distortion
- Reliable stitched surround for minimizing cone flex
- Heat-dissipating, solid pole piece and high-temp coil wire for longer woofer life
- Tough-as-nails steel basket with perimeter venting for toughness
- 2-Ohm dual voice coil
- Sensitivity 85.3 dB
- Mounting Depth 5-1/2"
- Mounting Diameter 9-5/16"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 713034055617
- Weight: 14
- Sku: 11S10L32
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
akabullets From calgary
for those who just want some bass in the car its fine. I went through 4 in one month, I was running 2 at a time on a alpine 500 watt rms@4ohms. Im serious bass enthusiast so this wasnt working for me. but it does have clear sound though