- Our newest square masterpiece is relentless, delivering more decibels with the patented extra cone area
- As a Solo-Baric subwoofer, it uses KICKER’s most innovative concepts and technology
- One-piece SoloKon with full back bracing for toughness and zero distortion
- Reliable stitched surround for minimizing cone flex
- Heat-dissipating, solid pole piece and high-temp coil wire for longer woofer life
- Tough-as-nails steel basket with perimeter venting for toughness
- 2-Ohm dual voice coil
- Sensitivity 85.3 dB
- Mounting Depth 5-1/2"
- Mounting Diameter 9-5/16"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 713034055617
- Weight: 14
- Sku: 11S10L32
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
akabullets From calgary
for those who just want some bass in the car its fine. I went through 4 in one month, I was running 2 at a time on a alpine 500 watt rms@4ohms. Im serious bass enthusiast so this wasnt working for me. but it does have clear sound though