- Our newest square masterpiece is relentless, delivering more decibels with the patented extra cone area
- As a Solo-Baric subwoofer, it uses KICKER’s most innovative concepts and technology
- One-piece SoloKon with full back bracing for toughness and zero distortion
- Reliable stitched surround for minimizing cone flex
- Heat-dissipating, solid pole piece and high-temp coil wire for longer woofer life
- Tough-as-nails steel basket with perimeter venting for toughness
- 2-Ohm dual voice coil
- Sensitivity 85.3 dB
- Mounting Depth 5-1/2"
- Mounting Diameter 9-5/16"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 713034055617
- Weight: 14
- Sku: 11S10L32
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
akabullets From calgary
for those who just want some bass in the car its fine. I went through 4 in one month, I was running 2 at a time on a alpine 500 watt rms@4ohms. Im serious bass enthusiast so this wasnt working for me. but it does have clear sound though