Premium 1/0 AWG 12V Power Connection System for Two Amplifiers Everything* you need to make secure, high-integrity power connections to two amplifiers with combined fuse ratings up to 200A. This kit features our high-capacity ANL Master Fuse Block, a Maxi®-fused distribution block and our bolt-on master ground lug, for maximum performance.
What's in the kit?
- XD-MFBU-ANL Fuse Holder with 200A ANL Blade Fuse
- XD-FDBU-2 Fused Distribution Block*
- 20 ft. (6.1 m) Blue 1/0 AWG Premium Power Wire, terminated with ring
- 8 ft. (2.4 m) Blue 4 AWG Premium Power Wire
- 8 ft. (2.4 m) Clear 4 AWG Premium Ground Wire, terminated with a ring on each end
- 20 ft. (6.1 m) Blue Remote Turn-On Lead Wire
- Bolt-On Master Ground Lug
- Rubber Firewall Grommet
- Nylon Wire Ties
- Hex Wrench for Fuse Holder
The supplied 200A ANL blade fuse installs into the Master Fuse Block near the battery. It is appropriate to protect the main power wire in the event of a short circuit. *You will also need to purchase the appropriate Maxi® fuses for installation into the Fused Distribution Block. These need to be selected based on the specific fuse rating of the amplifiers you are installing and, for that reason, are not included with this kit.
- 1/0 Gauge Power Amplifier Installation Kit
- Dual amplifier kit includes the hardware and wire for powering two amplifiers
- Designed specifically for car audio systems up to 2500 watts
- Premium power and ground wire provides optimal power transfer
- Made from 100% oxygen-free copper for a pure uninterrupted transfer of power
- Terminals are Nickel-plated for excellent signal transfer
- Master fuse block designed with a unique rotating connector that permits 25 different wire installation configurations
- ANL and MAXI Fuse holders offers ideal protection for high powered systems
- True-to-Gauge cables meet or exceed the industry standard of copper required for the gauge size
- 20 ft. of 1/0 AWG Frosted blue power cable
- 8 ft. of 4 AWG Frosted blue power cable
- 8 ft. of 4 AWG Clear ground cable
- 20 ft. of 18 AWG Blue remote turn-on wire
- Master fuse block (XB-MFBU)
- 200 Amp ANL fuse
- Two-way fused power distribution block (XD-FDBU-2)
- Master ground lug (XB-MGLU)
- Four Phillips stainless steel screws
- Firewall grommet for 1/0 AWG wire
- Nylon cable ties
- 4mm Hex Wrench
- 6mm Hex Wrench
- UPC: 699440903523
- Weight: 15
- Sku: 90352
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.