- Impedance: Dual 4 ohms
- Non pressed paper pulp cone ensures maximum woofer efficiency
- Polyether foam surround absorbs distortions and protects cone
- Cast aluminum heat-sink dust cap provides the ultimate protection against damaging heat
- Nickel plated 8 gauge compression wire terminals
- Dual conex cotton suspension spiders provide clean and balanced sound quality
- Vented T-Yoke back plate
- Dual 3" 4 layer voice coils on anodized aluminum former
- Die-cast aluminum frame with candy apple finish
- Mounting depth: 6-3/4"
- Sensitivity: 94 dB
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Weight: 35
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tim From Amarillo
|Great subwoofer! Handles the power its given without any problems. Puttingit simply they are loud, low bass. These are actually my first 15's, always dealt with 12's prior to this. I plan to get two more, of course I will be adding a couple more alternators. Worth the price for sure.|