- 60W RMS x 4 @ 4 Ohms + 160W x 1 Ch.
- 75W RMS x 4 @ 2 Ohms + 250W x 1 Ch.
- 160W x 2 [Bridged] @ 4 Ohms + 160 x 1 Ch.
- MOSFET power supply
- High-Current bi-polar output transistors
- Remote bass input level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Bass Boost EQ (0-12 dB @ 45 Hz)
- 5/4/3/2 channel operation
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and short circuit protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- 3 pair of RCA outputs (Front/Rear/Sub)
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable high-pass filter (16-160 Hz)
- Variable low-pass filter (30-160 Hz)
- Subsonic filter (16-160 @ 30 Hz)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 10-60,000 Hz
- Input Voltage: 14.4V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): 1%
- Fuse Rating: 70 Amp x 1
- Dimensions: 8-15/16"D x 21-1/2"W x 2-1/4"H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.