Enclosed Subwoofer System with M10W5-CG-WH Subwoofer Driver, Gloss White (250 W, 4 Ω) This subwoofer system is ready to install in your boat and features rock-solid, all-fiberglass enclosure construction with a beautiful, gloss-white gel-coat finish.
The sealed enclosure is precisely tuned to deliver outstanding quality sub-bass response in an open-air boat installation. Loaded inside, is our maximum-performance M10W5 10 in. subwoofer driver. This system is best used with amplifier power in the 75-250 W range. The enclosure is not drilled for speaker cable. This allows the installer to select the best surface to exit the cable from, based on the specific installation.
Like all JL Audio marine speakers, this system is built to withstand a real saltwater marine environment and deliver years of listening enjoyment.
- 10" Single 4 ohm Marine Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 500 watts
- RMS: 250 watts
- Enclosure Features:
- 10" Sealed Marine Subwoofer Enclosure
- 100% Fiberglass construction provides ultimate durability
- Smooth gel-coat finish will withstand the harshest marine environments
- Sealed enclosure design is optimally matched to the M10W5 driver for clean, extended bass performance
- Color: White
- Also available in Titanium/Black
- Dimensions: 10-1/2"D x 15"W x 14-7/16"H
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone woofer provides excellent durability
- Synthetic rubber surround for very long linear excursion
- Polymer basket and grille with stainless steel back plate
- Specifically optimized for infinite-baffle applications
- Proprietary Dynamic Motor Analysis (DMA) technology reduces distortion and improve sound quality
- Vented motor design for ultimate reliability
- Marine-Grade, stainless steel rear diffuser plate keeps the voice coil cool
- Specifically engineered Centrex polymer baskets for corrosion and UV-resistance
- White classic grille for superior woofer protection
- Gold-plated, brass binding posts terminals
- Marine-grade fiber spider with progressive roll design to withstand humid environments
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
- Mounting Depth: 5-7/8"
- Cutout Diameter: 8-7/8"
- 10" 4-ohm marine subwoofer
- injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene woofer with synthetic rubber surround
- Centrex polymer basket and grille, with stainless steel back plate
- gold-plated, marine-grade brass binding posts
- marine-grade synthetic fiber spider
- power range: 50-250 watts RMS (500 watts peak power)
- sensitivity: 86.7 dB
- top-mount depth: 5-7/8"
- sealed box volume: 0.875 cu.ft
- ported box volume: 1.25 cu.ft.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440919548
- Weight: 24
- Sku: 91954
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.