- MOSFET Amplifier
- Remote Bas Control Knob
- RCA & Speaker Level Inputs
- Adjustable Low Pass Filter: 40Hz - 250Hz
- Inpedance: 2 Ohm Stereo
- Adjustable Bass Boost 0-18db
- High Quality Construction
- Rear Facing Tuned Port
- Black Supp leather Covering
- Chrome Plated Flame Grille
- Bumped Back Plate
- Extended & Vented Pole Piece
- Includes Complete Installation Kit
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 651718016014
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
John From Va
This thing could be great, mine came out of the box with the amp portion broke. The point were it mounted to the box was broke. The amp was still working, so i through it in the trunk. Sounded very bad, no bass response at all. I pulled it out when i traded in the car, and put it in a corner in the garage. Pulled it out a few weeks ago while cleaning out the garage. I pulled out the woofer and come to find out, the magnet had come off of the woofer. Guesing why it sounded so lame. This thing must have been droped at some point before i bought it. Like i said. If it was working properly, i would think it would be great, but, seems to be poor quality.