- 250W RMS x 4 @ 4-Ohms
- 250W RMS x 4 @ 2-Ohms
- 250W RMS x 4 @ 1-Ohm
- 500W RMS x 2 [Bridged] @ 4-Ohms
- 500W RMS x 2 [Bridged] @ 2-Ohms
- Class A/D technology allows the amplifier to produce more power with less current draw from the vehicle charging system.
- 2/4 channel switching technology
- 24dB/octave crossover
- 4 Gauge power/ground terminals
- Audiophile grade speaker connections
- MOSFET output stage
- MOSFET power supply
- RCA pass-thru
- Efficiency (average): 84.1% @ 4-Ohm Full Power, 81.6% @ 2-Ohm Full Power, 81.0% @ 1-Ohm Full Power
- Crossover Controls: HP & LP 50Hz-500Hz @ 24dB/octave Butterworth
- Convection cooling (Fans)
- Visual Indicators
- Power (Blue LED)
- Thermal (Red LED)
- Protect (Yellow LED)
- Class A/D Circuit Topology
- Frequency Response 20Hz to 20kHz +/-1dB
- Bass Remote Optional (PEQ)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Eduard From 100-12 197st
Parks From MN
Great Unit, hooked up 2 pairs of Rocford Fosgate speakers (front and back). Solid and heavy unit. Not cheap but delivers amazing sound. One warning...make sure the speakers you hook up can handle the power from this Beast. Or you will be buying new speakers.