- Rear-view camera (with integrated mounting bracket and attached 34" power/signal cable)
- 2 Mounting screws
- 2 Wire-crimps
- Installation Instructions
- 6.5' Power/ground wire
- 23.75' Composite video cable
- Two-sided tape
- Owner's Manual
- integrated mounting bracket
- 130-degree horizontal view
- Universal Rear View Camera
- Wide viewing angle for greater visibility behind the car
- Surface mount hardware included
- Uses a standard video RCA cable for universal compatibility
- Prefect for mounting near the license plate or other concealed areas
- Adjustable bracket for the ideal viewing angle
- Low LUX is good for low light viewing
- rear-view camera
- 656 by 492 resolution
- Color: Black
- Mounting Type: Remote
- Tilt: Yes
- Night Vision: No
- Wide Angle: Yes
||The Jensen JCAM1 features a 6.5' power/ground lead with an in-line glass-fuse on the power lead. The red power lead hardwires to your vehicle's reverse lamp (+12V) power wire. The black ground lead should be grounded to the metal chassis of your vehicle.
|Composite Video Connector:
||The rear-view camera features a female composite video output jack attached to the camera by a 34" cable. A 23.75' composite video cable is supplied to connect the rear-view camera to your in-dash monitor's composite video camera input.
||The Jensen JCAM1 rear-view camera helps to improve your ability to see what is behind your car, SUV, truck, or mini-van; when connected to your vehicle's in-dash monitor.
||The <1.0 lux rating ensures you'll have visibility at night in low light.
||The Jensen JCAM1 rear-view camera offers a 656 (h) x 492 (v) resolution.
||The Jensen JCAM1's integrated mounting bracket lets you adjust the angle (up/down) of the rear-view camera.
||The camera lens features a 130-degree wide angle view.
||The Jensen JCAM1 rear-view camera is designed to be mounted at the rear of the vehicle using the integrated mounting bracket. Mounting screws and two-sided tape are supplied.
- UPC: 043258304858
- Weight: 1
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.