- Copolymer woofer cone
- Butyl rubber surround
- 3/4" Type-S3 carbon injected polymer soft dome tweeter
- CATB (Contoured Asymmetrical Tweeter Baffle) improves off-axis response
- Ferrofluid cooling for increased power handling
- Neodymium tweeter motor structure
- Separable and dockable crossovers
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 90-20,000 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 2-1/16"
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 0690283478841
- Weight: 3
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mike From Lincoln, NE
|These are a good little speaker for their purpose. I have them in the back doors of a Nissan Frontier Crew Cab. I have a pair of Boston Pro 6.5's in the front and JL audio 8's for subwoofers. All power is Rockford Fosgate. They cannot take a beating from a power standpoint, but sound good and stand up to playing many types of music.|