- Copolymer woofer cone
- Butyl rubber surround
- 3/4" Type-S3 carbon injected polymer soft dome tweeter
- CATB (Contoured Asymmetrical Tweeter Baffle) improves off-axis response
- Ferrofluid cooling for increased power handling
- Neodymium tweeter motor structure
- Separable and dockable crossovers
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 90-20,000 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 2-1/16"
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 0690283478841
- Weight: 3
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mike From Lincoln, NE
|These are a good little speaker for their purpose. I have them in the back doors of a Nissan Frontier Crew Cab. I have a pair of Boston Pro 6.5's in the front and JL audio 8's for subwoofers. All power is Rockford Fosgate. They cannot take a beating from a power standpoint, but sound good and stand up to playing many types of music.|