- 6.5" High End Coaxial
- 25 mm ASV voice coil
- 1" (20 mm) silk dome tweeter with Neodymium magnet & Poly switch tweeter protection
- Die-cast aluminum basket
- Low mass tension glass fiber cone
- Long excursion low profile design
- Nomax / Romax spider
- Swivel tweeter
- Ultra fast response drive
- Brushed aluminum lip
- Heavy duty braided tensile leads
- PistonMax technology
- Speaker Size: 6.5"
- Design: 2-way
- Shallow Mount Installation: Yes
- Tweeter Design: Dome
- Tweeter Composition: Silk
- Woofer Composition: Glass fiber cone
- Woofer Surround:NOMEX/ROMEX spider assembly
- Sensitivity: 90 dB @ 1W/1M
- Frequency Response: 45 - 22000 Hz
- Impedance (per voice coil): 4 ohms
- Top Mount Depth: 2.51" (64 mm)
- Bottom-mount depth: N/A
- Cutout Dimensions: 5.74” (146 mm)
- Speaker Grilles: Yes
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- Weight: 12
- Sku: VTEK62
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
brian schwab From logan utah
Best speakers I have ever heard. full range clear loud. They will take lot of power and not distort or clip. I have had many speakers from all the best brands better than infinite. Better than jl. The best 61/2. Speakers at any price. For the money they are a steal. I am going to buy earthquake again starting with vtek 6/9
treyswild From Phoenix, AZ
What can I say, Wow! I put these in a small SUV (Suzuki) and they are the best sounding auto speakers I have heard. Took some work to reduce resonance in the vehicle but presence and punch is incredible with just the JVC head unit. The specs do not do these justice. The bass is unbelieveable! Far more than I expected. Stereo imaging is wide and puts you on the stage with the performers. You have to be very careful of the power of the bass and really deaden your door panels and anything that might vibrate. Once you have that you will be amazed. Each album I listen to is like a new experience. I hear things that I have not heard before, even with loved music that I have had for years.