The JX400/4D employs a highly-efficient Class D design with a robust MOSFET power supply to deliver a strong 100 watts to each of its four channels into 2 ohms (14.4V, 1% THD). Use the JX400/4D in combination with our JX500/1D or JX1000/1D monoblocks to build an amazing amplification system at a very affordable price. Or, use the JX400/4D by itself to power two satellites, plus a subwoofer.
The JX400/4D includes a defeatable 12 dB / octave filter for each channel bank, which can be configured as a low-pass or high-pass filter and offers continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-200 Hz. Dedicated hi-level inputs are included, in addition to conventional low-level RCA inputs, making it easy to integrate with a variety of OEM and aftermarket head units.
- JX Series 2-Channel Class A/B Subwoofer Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating (14.4V):
- 4 ohms: 110 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 180 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 360 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating (12.5V):
- 4 ohms: 90 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 140 watts x 2 chan.
- Selectable filter mode: HP / Off / LP
- Variable cutoff filter: 50 - 200 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >100 dB
- Damping Factor @ 4 ohms: >60 @ 4 ohms
- Fuse Rating: 50A x 1 inline (not supplied)
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 280 watts x 1 chan.
- Unregulated PWM switching type power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on prevent clicking and popping when system turns on
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with included harness
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for effective heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level input: 200mV - 4V
- High level input: 2.0mV - 10.0V
- 2-channel car amplifier
- 110 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (180 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 360 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- Class AB amplifier design
- MOSFET switching power supply
- frequency response: 20-20K Hz
- variable high- and low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 50-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 50-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 14"W x 2-1/8"H x 7-3/4"D
- UPC: 699440993999
- Weight: 9
- Sku: 99399
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.