The JX400/4D employs a highly-efficient Class D design with a robust MOSFET power supply to deliver a strong 100 watts to each of its four channels into 2 ohms (14.4V, 1% THD). Use the JX400/4D in combination with our JX500/1D or JX1000/1D monoblocks to build an amazing amplification system at a very affordable price. Or, use the JX400/4D by itself to power two satellites, plus a subwoofer.
The JX400/4D includes a defeatable 12 dB / octave filter for each channel bank, which can be configured as a low-pass or high-pass filter and offers continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-200 Hz. Dedicated hi-level inputs are included, in addition to conventional low-level RCA inputs, making it easy to integrate with a variety of OEM and aftermarket head units.
- JX Series 2-Channel Class A/B Subwoofer Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating (14.4V):
- 4 ohms: 110 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 180 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 360 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating (12.5V):
- 4 ohms: 90 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 140 watts x 2 chan.
- Selectable filter mode: HP / Off / LP
- Variable cutoff filter: 50 - 200 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >100 dB
- Damping Factor @ 4 ohms: >60 @ 4 ohms
- Fuse Rating: 50A x 1 inline (not supplied)
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 280 watts x 1 chan.
- Unregulated PWM switching type power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on prevent clicking and popping when system turns on
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with included harness
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for effective heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level input: 200mV - 4V
- High level input: 2.0mV - 10.0V
- 2-channel car amplifier
- 110 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (180 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 360 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- Class AB amplifier design
- MOSFET switching power supply
- frequency response: 20-20K Hz
- variable high- and low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 50-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 50-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 14"W x 2-1/8"H x 7-3/4"D
- UPC: 699440993999
- Weight: 9
- Sku: 99399
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.