- 1300W x 1 @ 4 Ohms Mono
- 2000W x 2 @ 2 Ohms Mono
- 2400W x 2 @ 1 Ohm Mono
- Remote Bass Boost Control
- Remote Digital Volt Meter
- Hour Meter
- Solid Brass Nickel-Plated Terminal Blocks
- 4-way Protection Circuitry
- Beveled Clear Acrylic Protective Cover
- Parallel Line-Out RCA Jacks
- MOSFET High-Speed Switching Power Supply
- Dimensions (WxHxL): 9-1/8" x 2-1/2" x 20-7/8"
- Class D Circuitry - This technology produces a more stable and efficient power output. Without wasting excess power that turns into heat, Class D Circuitry produces less energy loss, requiring a smaller heat sink and making the entire amplifier smaller.
- 1-ohm Stable - All PMA Class D and HCE Series Amplifiers are 1-ohm stable, meaning they allow for the use of low impedance speakers while still delivering high amounts of power.
- Linkable Amplifiers - Having the ability to link two of the same amplifiers together combining both output channels into one. This gives way to double the efficiency.
- Tiffany-Style RCA Jacks - Unlike other RCA jacks, these are made of only one piece and are hard-mounted directly to the amp's chassis, eliminating broken, pulled-off or pushed-in RCA plugs
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
johnny From 35950
Awesome power combined with tha alphasonik 12 rated at 900 rms pounds the ground super clean