- 300W x 2 @ 4 Ohm Stereo
- 550W x 2 @ 2 Ohm Stereo
- 900W x 2 @ 1 Ohm Stereo
- 950W x 1 @ 4 Ohm Mono
- 1550W x 1 @ 2 Ohm Mono
- 1800W x 1 @ 1 Ohm Mono
- Tiffany - Style RCA Jacks
- 1 - ohm Stable
- Hour Meter
- Onboard Crossover
- Subsonic Filter
- Bass Boost
- 4 - way Protection Circuitry
- Beveled Clear Acrylic Protective Cover
- Parallel Line - Out RCA Jacks
- MOSFET High - Speed Switching Power Supply
- Dimensions (WxHxL): 9-1/16" x 2-5/8" x 19-3/4"
- Solid Brass Nickel-Plated Terminal Blocks - This feature allows for better conduction of electricity and improved current flow. Using this type of metal also protects against corrosion.
- Remote Bass Boost Control - Install this remote knob anywhere and adjust the low - end frequencies on the fly.
- Remote Digital Volt Meter - This meter ensures that the amplifier maintains the proper amount of voltage during operation.
- Cooling Fan(s) - To ensure smooth and efficient operation, special cooling fans improve heat dissipation to keep the amplifier's temperature at a suitable level.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.