- IMPP Composite seamless cone woofer for a rich bass sound
- Urethane surround for generous amounts of excursion
- Extended pole yoke improves linearity during long excursion
- Vented pole yoke allows better heat dissipation and increased power handling
- Extended excursion design provides longer travel to create loud bass output
- Large binding posts for heavy gauge wire
- Best tuned parameters provide superior sound quality and reliability
- 6-Layer long high temperature voice coil design
- 33 oz large strontium magnet structure
- Frequency Response: 20-220 Hz
- Sensitivity: 95 dB
- Xmax: 4.7 mm
- Mounting Depth: 5-1/4"
- Cutout Dimensions: 11-1/8"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 884938143516
- Weight: 9
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Gary From Dickson , Tn
I got two in a 1.6 cu. ft. slot ported box that i made myself. i have the ports tuned to 60 htz, excellent sound even at high volume levels. they handle lows really well. power handling is great as well . planetaudio 3000.1m anarchy amp wired 2 ohms, doesnt phase them at all. long story short worth every penny!!