- IMPP Composite seamless cone woofer for a rich bass sound
- Urethane surround for generous amounts of excursion
- Extended pole yoke improves linearity during long excursion
- Vented pole yoke allows better heat dissipation and increased power handling
- Extended excursion design provides longer travel to create loud bass output
- Large binding posts for heavy gauge wire
- Best tuned parameters provide superior sound quality and reliability
- 6-Layer long high temperature voice coil design
- 33 oz large strontium magnet structure
- Frequency Response: 20-220 Hz
- Sensitivity: 95 dB
- Xmax: 4.7 mm
- Mounting Depth: 5-1/4"
- Cutout Dimensions: 11-1/8"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 884938143516
- Weight: 9
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Chris From Broken bow okla.
Didnt sound that good. Required too much power and often sounded muddy when pushed hard. Infinity 10s are the better choice. You get what you pay for.
marquette green From darlington sc
All smiles. Great product. Great company
Gary From Dickson , Tn
I got two in a 1.6 cu. ft. slot ported box that i made myself. i have the ports tuned to 60 htz, excellent sound even at high volume levels. they handle lows really well. power handling is great as well . planetaudio 3000.1m anarchy amp wired 2 ohms, doesnt phase them at all. long story short worth every penny!!