- 125W RMS x 4 @ 4 Ohms
- 200W RMS x 4 @ 2 Ohms
- 400W x 2 [Bridged] @ 4 Ohms
- Super-efficient Class D design runs much cooler than conventional amps.
- High-speed MOSFET switching power supply.
- Toroidal transformers help keep the amplifier’s sleek design under 2 inches tall while ensuring plenty of clean, efficient power.
- Protection: Thermal, DC offset, reverse DC voltage and short circuit protection.
- Nickel-plated wire terminals and RCA connectors ensure maximum signal transfer.
- Front and Rear Level Controls—Adjust the gain of the front and rear channels to match the output voltage from your head unit.
- Low-Pass and High-Pass Frequency Controls—enables you to adjust crossover overlap for better blending of speakers.
- Front and Rear BPF, FULL, HPF Switches— Selects full range, high pass filter, or band-pass filter to dial in your speaker blending.
- Channel Mode Switch (ST/4Ch)— In the Stereo position, the amplifier will send the same signal to front and rear channels.
- Stainless steel hardware used throughout won’t corrode in humid environments.
- UPC: 747192121938
- Weight: 6
- Sku: PAD40004
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Scott From Florida
This is one clean playing amp !!!! very powerful don't let the size fool you , got it playing on 4 massive audio rk6s 6.5 components . you cant go wrong with this amp get yours know !!!!