- 125W RMS x 4 @ 4 Ohms
- 200W RMS x 4 @ 2 Ohms
- 400W x 2 [Bridged] @ 4 Ohms
- Super-efficient Class D design runs much cooler than conventional amps.
- High-speed MOSFET switching power supply.
- Toroidal transformers help keep the amplifier’s sleek design under 2 inches tall while ensuring plenty of clean, efficient power.
- Protection: Thermal, DC offset, reverse DC voltage and short circuit protection.
- Nickel-plated wire terminals and RCA connectors ensure maximum signal transfer.
- Front and Rear Level Controls—Adjust the gain of the front and rear channels to match the output voltage from your head unit.
- Low-Pass and High-Pass Frequency Controls—enables you to adjust crossover overlap for better blending of speakers.
- Front and Rear BPF, FULL, HPF Switches— Selects full range, high pass filter, or band-pass filter to dial in your speaker blending.
- Channel Mode Switch (ST/4Ch)— In the Stereo position, the amplifier will send the same signal to front and rear channels.
- Stainless steel hardware used throughout won’t corrode in humid environments.
- UPC: 747192121938
- Weight: 6
- Sku: PAD40004
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Scott From Florida
This is one clean playing amp !!!! very powerful don't let the size fool you , got it playing on 4 massive audio rk6s 6.5 components . you cant go wrong with this amp get yours know !!!!