- Impedance: Dual 4 ohms
- Polypropylene cone woofer
- OverRoll Surround
- Floating-Cone Attach Method
- Plateau-Reinforced Spider Attachment
- Radially Cross-Drilled Pole Piece
- Massive Forced-Air-Cooled Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Highly Linear, DMA-Optimized Motor System
- Huge Diameter, Progressive Roll Spider
- Co-Extruded Double Lead Wires
- Ultra-Long Voice Coil
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440921213
- Weight: 27
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Willie Truss From Las Vegas
I just received my sub today after ordering it 2 days ago. Shipping was fast and easy and this website had the best price I found. I replaced a 12 eclipse 7200 subwoofer. The 12w6 sounds alittle smoother than the Eclipse. The sound in my Tahoe sounds better overall. I plan to add some Focal components to replace my boston acoustics soon. Be sure to order from the website for the cheapest price. I wish they sold Focal product here.
Garticus From Orlando, Fl
|Excellent sub.....I've been using the 12W6v2 for 6+ years powered by a JL Audio 500/1 with excellent results. This sub has been used in my last 5 vehicles and has hit hard with excellent sound quality in all 5 vehicles.
I have never had any regrets owning this sub since 2006.
JL AUDIO for life!|