- 75W RMS x 4 @ 4 Ohms
- 100W RMS x 4 @ 2 Ohms
- 150W RMS x 2 @ 8 Ohms Bridged
- 200W RMS x 2 @ 4 Ohms Bridged
- Unregulated MOSFET switching type power supply
- NexD Ultra-High Speed Class D topology
- Wired JL Audio HD-RLC remote level control sold separately
- LED power (green) and protect (red/yellow) indicators
- Independent input sensitivity controls
- State-of-the-art microelectronic components
- 5/4/3/2 channel operation
- Advanced Thermal Rollback System completely eliminates annoying thermal shut-down events
- Studio-grade signal processing with fully variable crossover filters
- Extruded aluminum alloy system setting security cover
- Total amplifier efficiencies exceeding 80%
- Noise-killing, highly flexible differential-balanced inputs
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty compact unitary cast alloy heat sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Silver-plated RCA level inputs
- Silver-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity:
- Variable high-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave Butterworth)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave Butterworth)
- Damping factor: >150 @ 4 ohms per chan./ 50Hz
- Frequency response: 12-22,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 8-9/16"L x 7-1/8"W x 2-1/16"H
- Weight: 6
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Drew From Columbus, GA (Area)
I'm not an audiophile by any means, but, my stereo in my Tacoma Ext Cab sounds great. I married the amp to a whole new set of speakers: Hybird Audio 6.5" separates in the front, 6" regular speakers in the cab, a JL Audio sub in a stealth box and a pretty antiquate Pioneer head unit. I also had approximately 33' of Dynamat put in the doors and ext cab. I can turn up the volume extremely loud with little to no distortion. Everything sounds crisp and clear! A guy who works for Hybrid Audio told me that he pairs his Hybrid speakers with JL Audio, so I kind of knew ahead of time that the relationship would be ideal. I had everything professionally installed at a local Best Buy. I have, yet, to notice the amp's temperature begin to rise as a result of overuse. I was happy with the price and have been happy with the amp's performance up to this point. I've always heard great things about JL Audio products and never had any serious issues with sub-woofer, so I wanted to give their amp a try. I plan on installing the same amp and speakers in my 4Runner, but the head unit is a newer Pioneer model. I don't know if there are any other amps on the market that are comparable to JL Audio at a cheaper, but if you can afford the $400 price tag I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
Lamont From Maryland
Man you taking about a solid 5 channel amp,this one will be HARD to beat. Installed this in my 06 tacoma , let the concert begin. I'm now selling tickets to listen to my system. Best amp i ever own. JL products speaks for it's self.
Steven From Baytown Tx.
Clearly one of the best multi channel amps Ive ever installed. Put it on a 26 foot Triton Fish boat. 6 Pioneer 3way 6.5s and a set of Boston pro 10s under the center console. Could not get the Marine version of this amp at the time but this was just as good replacement. Very Clean, Clear, Powerful music all the way around. I couldnt get this good a sound even with seperate amps. This Beast is the real deal and well worth the investment