The BOSS BV7330 In-Dash Single-DIN DVD Player with a 3.2" monitor lets you rev up your in-vehicle entertainment. Get your groove on with your favorite tunes using the built-in DVD/CD player or plug in an SD or USB device. You can also connect your smartphone or MP3 player up to the Auxiliary input to boost your options even further. Hook up a rear view camera (sold separately) to back up with confidence. When you've arrived, simply detach the front panel to deter theft.
- In-dash AM/FM, DVD, MP3, WMA Receiver with Remote
- Flip-down, detachable face plate
- Full-color LCD display
- Wireless remote control included
- Blue illuminated button lighting
- Peak: 80 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 17 watts x 4 channels
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- 1440 x 234 pixel resolution with 600 NITS brightness
- Playback of WMA, MP4, MP3, DVD, AM/FM, SVCD, VCD, CDR, CDRW & SDVD
- Playback of any region DVD discs
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- Switchable USA/European radio frequencies
- Electronic Shock Protection (ESP)
- 3-band parametric equalizer
- Separate subwoofer control level
- 1-bit Digital Analog Converter (DAC) to enhance your MP3/WMA playback
- SD Card reader for audio & video playback
- 2 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front and rear)
- Front Auxiliary Input: 3.5mm headphone jack allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players
- Front USB Input: USB port allows connection to digital devices such as flash drives, portable media players, etc.
- Backup Camera Input: Used for rear view cameras with an RCA composite input
- UPC: 791489115971
- Weight: 4
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Bill From Colorado
|Great inexpensive replacement car stereo. Installation was fairly straight forward and only took about one hour.|